In an effort to provide maximum comfort, we offer special ground and in-flight services to passengers with unique physical needs, difficulties or disabilities. To obtain the service please request it at the time of booking or up to 48 hours before departure of the flight.
We provide special assistance to:
- Passengers with limited mobility;
- Visually impaired passengers;
- Hearing impaired passengers;
- Incubators (fee applies);
- Stretchers (fee applies);
- In-flight oxygen (fee applies);
- Elderly passengers;
- Families with young children;
- Extra seats for fragile, oversized and similar items (fee applies).
To be able to provide the best possible assistance, is necessary to inform us whenever you have health problems. A medical case is deemed when a passenger has a medical condition making them dependent on others or requiring personalised assistance. In these cases, the passenger's doctor must fill in the medical form (INCAD) describing the diagnosis. The INCAD is required when the passenger has history of recent illness, hospitalization, recent surgery or any condition considered unstable, this form must be delivered until 48 hours before the departure of the flight.
If one of the following descriptions below apply to your case, please contact your doctor before you travel:
- Chronic heart disease (e.g. angina pectoris, cardiac insufficiency);
- Recent acute myocardial infarction;
- Recent stroke;
- Severe cases of otitis with obstruction of the Eustachian tube;
- Severe cases of mediastinal tumors, extremely large unsupported hernias, intestinal obstruction, chronical diseases involving increased pressure, fracture of the skull and those with recent fracture of the mandible with permanent immobilization;
- Recent surgery, in particular thoracic, abdominal, cranial or ocular surgery;
- Untreated active or contagious infectious disease;
- Hospital transference;
- Need to be transported on a stretcher or in an incubator;
- Need for medical, nursing or paramedic care;
- Need for extra oxygen or other medical equipment on board;
- Pregnancy with complications or after 36 weeks of gestation, or 32 weeks if a multiple pregnancy;
- Infants within 7 days of birth;
- Skin spots that may be related to an infectious disease;
- Mental illness requiring strong sedation or restriction of movement;
- Any disease that is uncontrolled or when the transport may contribute to the aggravation of your condition;
- Physical or behavioural condition which may be dangerous or cause discomfort to the other passengers, in terms of flight safety.