Reserve Your Seat
The Pre-seat service allows passengers to choose their seat in advance on SATA Azores Airlines flights.
Pre-seat Comfort allows advance purchase of the most spacious seats on any of the SATA Azores Airlines fleets (1st row or near the emergency exit), for greater on-board comfort.
In the case of transporting your pet with you in the cabin, you must reserve a seat in a window, seats that are specific to the transport of animals. Please be advised that due to security reasons is not permitted to reserve a seat in the emergency and comfort rows.
One way prices.
|Routes||Pre-seat Normal||Pre-Seat Comfort|
|Domestic||Free||15EUR, 15GBP, 20CHF, 20USD, 20CAD, 135SEK, 115DKK, 120NOK|
|European||25EUR, 25GBP, 35CHF, 35USD, 35CAD, 225SEK, 190DKK, 195NOK|
|North American||52EUR, 65USD, 65CAD|
Web sales in the currency of the ticket.
This service is available to all passengers who have already booked a flight, except in the following cases:
- If the booking is on a waiting list, awaiting confirmation;
- Bookings on other airline flights;
- Booking without issued ticket.
Available 360 days to 48 hours before the flight.
Valid only for SATA Internacional regular flights, and on SATA Azores Airlines flights operated by SATA Air Azores.
Discounts (children or babies occupying seats)
- Baby Basket
- Some type of Locomotor disabilities (with medical proof). This service is free for passengers requesting special services that require a specific seat, provided this is stated in their booking confirmation. In this case, seats should be requested through the Contact Center and Network Stores.
No additional fees apply.
Changes are only available through the Contact Center and Network Stores.
Changes to flights with pre-seat selection already confirmed: the pre-seat request should be re-made through the Contact Center or Network Stores.
Refunds are allowed in the following cases:
- Flexible and semi-flexible fares and value (for North America flights);
- Business class upgrades;
- Voluntary change to a flight where the purchased seat, or an equivalent seat, is not available;
- Change of aircraft/flight cancellation where the passenger is not offered an equivalent seat.
To receive a refund, passengers should send an e-mail to email@example.com within 30 days after the flight date, including a copy of their boarding pass and confirmation of seat purchase.
1.3 Seats near the emergency exit
The passenger must be informed of the eligibility conditions to reserve a seat near the emergency exit. In online reservations an eligibility message is displayed.
SATA reserves the right to determine whether a passenger fulfils the applicable requirements to occupy a seat near the emergency exit.
Alternative seats will be assigned to passengers failing to fulfil these requirements.
The following conditions apply:
Be physically (body) able, have more than 16 and less than 65 years old and speak English.
Seats near emergency exits cannot be occupied by:
- People under the age of 16 years;
- Unaccompanied minors;
- Pregnant women;
- Elderly passengers (more than 65 years old);
- Passengers with reduced mobility;
- Passengers carrying special items in the cabin (e.g. animals, bulky items);
1.4 Sales channels
- www.azoresairlines.pt (this service may be purchased online, immediately after booking);
- Contact Center and Network Stores.
The seat purchase confirmation will be requested at check-in.