In the world of aviation there are no boring or less important tasks. If you love aviation and imagine yourself actively collaborating in the daily operation of an airline, right next to the aircraft, apply now.
- Performs tasks of loading and unloading and luggage transportation, cargo, and mail to and from aircraft, warehouses, and terminals, collaborating in their acceptance and delivery.
- Drives vehicles and towing equipment and positions aircraft support equipment.
- Places and removes shims.
- Performs the drainage of aircraft basins and supplies them with drinking water.
- This job requires the minimum qualification of 9th grade or equivalent recognized by the Portuguese state.