Our mission is to give you the freedom to discover more with that wonderful feeling of starting the engine and begin the adventure.
Click here to get the best prices of car rental whenever you need it and wherever you travel, especially in all the destinations of Azores Airlines!
- Over 800 suppliers in 49,000 locations
- Available in more than 165 countries
- Customer service 24/7 worldwide
- Free cancellation up to 48h
- Best price guarantee!
During the pick-up, the car hire company will block a deposit amount on your credit card to cover any damages that occurred in the car during the rental. You could lose your whole deposit if the car is damaged or stolen.
However, if you buy the Full Protection (optional product available on the third page of the booking process and at a cheaper price when compared to the over-the-counter price), we will fully refund you in the following situations:
- charges for damage to the rental car's exterior or mechanical components, including bodywork, roof, undercarriage, windscreen, windows, mirrors, locks, wheels, tyres, hubcaps, engine, clutch and battery.
- 'immobilisation' charges (for loss of earnings while the car is being repaired and cannot be rented out);
- essential taxi or towing charges resulting from a breakdown or accident;
- charges directly related to locking themselves out of the rental car or losing its key(s);
- any amount the car hire company charges as a result of claiming on the car's Theft Protection policy;
- and, any car hire company administration fees related to any of these points.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do I need to hire a car?
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- your voucher / eVoucher to show that you’ve paid for the car;
- the main driver’s credit / debit card with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they held for 12 months min (often 24);
- your passport and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
Bear in mind that different car hire companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well.
How old do I have to be to rent a car?
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
How do I find the cheapest car hire deal?
We work with all the major international car hire brands (and lots of smaller local companies) to bring you a huge choice of cars at the very best prices. That’s how we can find you cheap car hire deals at over 49,000 locations worldwide. To compare prices and find your ideal car at an unbeatable price, just click in the above.
What should I look for when I’m choosing a car?
- Space: you’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage;
- Fuel policy: not planning on driving much? A ‘Full to Full’ fuel policy can save you a lot of money;
- Location: You can’t beat an ‘on-airport’ pick-up for convenience but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be cheaper.
Are all fees included in the rental price?
The vast majority of our rentals include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees. You’ll pay for any extras when you pick your car up, along with any young driver, additional driver or one-way fees but any additional costs will be explained before you book your car (and taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs). For more details on what’s included, just check the short and clear T&Cs of any car you’re looking at.